Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oscar Musings

Just some thoughts, which will be filled with pictures later...

Marissa Tomei's dress is the ultimate in origami-pleated-light-coloured-satin.

Sarah Jessica Parker's dress is beautiful, but I'm not a huge fan of the hair.

Natalie Portman is one of my ultimate girl crushes, but there's something about her look that doesn't sit too well with me...I think it's her extensive use of self-tanner combined with the hot pink (hot pink on its own would not have been bad at all).

There is a lot of red going on.

Diane Lane's dress is not visible to me at the moment, but I love her necklace.

Taraji P. Henson looks phenomenal...her necklace really sets her apart from the crowd.

Also, if anyone saw the interview with the kids from Slumdog Millionaire, how adorable was that?!

No comments: