Friday, August 8, 2008

You're A Hoot!

If you guys haven't looked at Urban Outfitters' sale section, I'd advise you to do so pronto! Seriously, there are some ridiculously amazing sales going on, and it's not size-discriminatory at all. I'll be posting right after this on some of my own sale favourites, but I would definitely encourage a quick browse of the site.

A while back, I received the Urban Outfitters catalog and immediately fell in love with this white, short-sleeved shift dress with embroidered flowers. Now, the black version is on sale for only $39.99! I want it so very much...but really, with all the things on sale it's so hard to choose! I figured I would pay homage to this dress by breaking a fashion rule: pairing black and brown. Plus, I managed to work in this really cute Tracy Reese bag, which is only $75.00 at Bag Borrow or Steal's outlet.


Dress, $39.99 from Urban Outfitters
Sandals, $38.00 from Urban Outfitters
Bag, $75.oo from Bag Borrow or Steal

How adorable are those owl sandals?

No comments: