Friday, December 5, 2008

Flat Fables

Old Navy was another store whose sale I could not resist; they were offering 20% off everything and free shipping, ironically similar to Bobbi Brown's sale. But 20% off and free shipping are both hard to come by with Old Navy, so I decided to make two purchases.

One of my great weaknesses is a cute pair of ballet flats. Even though I am a meager 5'2", flats have long been the subject of my great adoration. Flats that are fanciful and unique without being overly ostentatious will get me up at any hour of the day. Luckily, I didn't have to fight through any "doorbuster"-esque sales because of Old Navy's online offer. My purchases?

This pretty jersey skirt...it may be a little short, but it's an easy thing to slip on and a cute alternative to the frequently seen elastic top jersey skirts.


This basic pair of black flats...I posted the green version as well, because I was considering getting those, but then settled on the black because I really need a basic pair.



This pair of beauteous grey flats...these weren't a necessity, but I really fell in love with them when I saw them. I love grey in general, and these flats are no exception. I was about to get these in black as well, but the flower just didn't stand out as much that way.


After the discount, the skirt was a little under $4.00 and the shoes were each $8.00, so...

4
8
8 +
-------
20

A good deal, no?

No comments: