Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wingardium Leviosa

I have read every Harry Potter book multiple times and have seen every single movie. I am eagerly awaiting the latest theatre release.

I have also always secretly idolized both Hermione Grainger and Emma Watson, though I firmly believe that the former should have ended up with Harry Potter.

Emma Watson has been quite the fashion icon as well, and from what I remember was last being dressed by Chanel for her various red carpet events. It looks like she's planting a firm foot in the fashion world, with her very recent ad campaign for Burberry. I'm partly jealous and partly super excited that my favourite little wizard is making her mark on the fashion world. Though a part of me wishes that the shots were a little more...unique, at least compared to the usual Burberry fare, I love Emma Watson and I love classic Burberry, so I really can't complain.


No comments: