Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bulls-Eye!

Just a couple of quick items I got at Target during a recent trip.

This blanket is plush and lovely and fuzzy and I love it and will hug it all the time in college. Totally worth the $9.99. I'm a shorty, so the throw size fit me, but for taller people out there, the XL Twin size is $18.


This bath brush looks kind of scratchy, but it's actually really great for scrubbing in the shower...esp. your back, which is kinda hard to reach. Think of it like the manual body version of a Clarisonic, for only $3.97.


I love love love this. It makes a great makeup remover, but can be pretty drying. I have the oiliest skin in the world, so I love using this. I do keep a travel-sized container of Lancome eye makeup remover, which I fill with this and water shaken up. I use that in the morning so that it's a little gentler. Ironically, right around the time I needed to repurchase this, they were selling 9.1 oz. sizes for only $5!


This little eyeliner brush rocks my world. I use it with my Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Graphite Shimmer Ink and it makes lining my eyes so incredibly easy. Plus, it was only $5.99!



I have a huge weakness for school supplies, so when I spotted these Dror for Target folders for only $2.50 they were an instant snatch-up. So they're not as reliable as the plain old plastic ones...but at least they look pretty!

No comments: