Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cannes You Do The Cannes Cannes

Cannes this year has been phenomenal...it would be impossible for me to repeat my Met Gala stint and write up gargantuan posts detailing my thoughts on nearly everyone's dress.

But, just for starters, here are some outfits I thought were spectacular.

Actually, first...how about a person. I personally think that Rachel Weisz is one of the most stunning people in the world. Sadly, at the Costume Institute Gala, she was dressed unjustly in Vera Wang, but she's definitely coming back with a bang at Cannes.

I thought this was a beautiful, classic, red carpet look. If I could look like that at prom, I would be set for life (okay, I promise the prom references will go away soon).


This is another green look for her, but I love it...it's just the right formality for a photocall. She is definitely making up for her gala look.


Also, Tan Zhuo, I don't know who you are but I love your Roberto Cavalli dress. I like the fish-scale detailing, crossed with the slightly flapper theme. Plus, the minimalist accessories really set all eyes on the dress.

No comments: