Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Casual Day

Just a quick outfit from a while back...I realize that this isn't particularly interesting, but I'm trying to get into the habit of more regular outfit posts.


tank...gap
shorts...forever 21
belt...thrifted

I really like this tank top -- I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but there's a semi-embroidered flower on it...I love wearing it with high-waisted skirts or skinny jeans. The shorts are a staple for me; they're almost like my take on the "nude" trend I posted about earlier, because they're relatively close to my skintone (though tanner). I think they're a nice alternative to, say, black shorts, and they help a petite girl like me lengthen my legs.

I suppose I could mention the flats, but they're just this simple, comfy, nondescript pair I got from Old Navy a little while back. This is something every girl needs; a pair of simple flats in a neutral colour that you can just slip on when you're in a hurry.

No comments: