Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hold Your Money

My latest obsession? Cute money holders from Urban Outfitters. My only wallet at the moment is a kate spade zip-up, and I really want a "real" wallet for college.

These hinge wallets have been everywhere. Forever 21, H&M, Urban Outfitters, Wet Seal...you name it, they've got a wallet like this one. I personally love this watercolour style print, because it reminds me of a Monet painting. For me, personally, I'm looking for a kiss-lock wallet, and this has more of a hinge-style closure. $20.00


I really like this wallet. It's a full wallet size, the colour is fun and punchy, and the twist lock on it is just a great added detail. I love closure details; kiss locks, buckles, and twist locks are always fun for me. $14.99


I would get it, but...isn't this cute little coin purse tempting? I love the contrast between the girly pink and the zipper flowers. Sigh, if only this was a full size wallet. $19.99

No comments: