Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kate Spade Private Sale

Today, I was compulsively checking my Gmail account as always, deleting what little spam makes it into my inbox, when I came upon a little gem called the Kate Spade private sale.

These cute pink flats with a "ks" logo on the front immediately caught my eye. They're like the cutesy version of the Tory Burch flats, and with less overexposure. At $159, they may not be the cheapest, but they're high on my wishlist.



I'm also desperately in need of a new wallet, and this simple black wallet (also comes in green) is only $79 -- a great price for Kate Spade. I'm definitely considering buying this, but I think I'm going to wait it out, since there have been new additions to the sale since I checked this morning.

I would definitely check out Kate Spade's website ASAP if I were you...the normal sale has some great finds in the handbag section, as does the private sale. But make sure you love whatever you're buying, because it's final sale.

No comments: