Sunday, June 29, 2008

SaleTime at The Body Shop

Here are a couple of things I'm loving from the amazing sales at The Body Shop...sadly, their makeup sales are a little lacking, but they've got some great bath and body products.

If you haven't tried the body scrubs from The Body Shop, I would definitely give them a go. The Mini Cocoa Butter Body Scrub is something I like to use for particularly dry parts. Plus, it always feels nice and luxurious because of the moisturizing cocoa butter. It's on sale for $3.00 (a 1.7-ounce container).


Another fun product I like from The Body Shop is lip butter. I love collecting all of the different types, but in general I've noticed that the less fruity types (like brazil nut and cocoa butter as opposed to guarana) have always felt more moisturizing to me. The Almond Lip Butter, one of my favourites, is on sale for $4.00.


There are also two lotions on sale, the Peppermint Cooling Foot Lotion and the Blueberry Body Butter, both $5.00. I would get these if you were looking for some nice, cooling lotion for summer (especially that Peppermint Foot Lotion), but they aren't as great as the above two products.

No comments: