Friday, June 20, 2008

Vintage Fabulous

Remember the first line of Kate Moss for Topshop and all of those cute little black dresses? Well I do...I also remember their Euro pricing, sadly. One of the dresses actually still stuck with me...it was that little black one with the vertical neck cutouts. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, here's a picture:


Now, I know I'm supposed to be keeping it cheaply chic for you guys but I found this dress on Vintageous and it may be $165 dollars but it is so unbelievably chic and classic. I actually like this thinner version of the cage neckline, instead of Kate Moss' cutout version. In fact I'd almost go right ahead and buy it...but the waist is 22.5 inches! Now that's small...even for a 5'2" girl like me. But you've got to admit, this is very cute.

No comments: