Sunday, June 22, 2008

Silver Sales

Here's a cute little sale-inspired outfit for all of you silver-loving folks out there:

I found this jacket while scoping out the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale. There are some pretty good finds out there, but a lot of things are only available in really obscure sizes. This pretty little silver jacket is only available in Small and Medium, and I think I would replace the buttons if I were to buy this jacket (maybe some vintage silver ones?), but I love the collar and the pleating detail. Plus this jacket is on sale for $58.90, so if you want it you'll have to grab it fast!


I would pair this with a pair of dark skinnies and a pair of grey pointed-toe flats, like this pair. They're on sale at Piperlime for $25.97 but they're only available in size 8. I love the button detailing on these flats.


I'm actually a big fan of this sale outfit idea, so look forward to many more of these in the future!

No comments: