Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Breaking Free...Or At Least Discounted

A while back, I admired a gorgeous dress choice by Vanessa Hudges at the Teen Choice Awards. I love greyscale tones, and I thought that her black, grey, and white dress complimented her complexion and hair colour beautifully. I have always been a fan of hers, and often try to take style tips as I look quite similar to her. For a while, I have been looking for a dress like that, as it is neutral while also detailed and fashionable.


Though this may not be an exact fit, I think that it incorporates the striped fabric style well, and also brings in a neutral colour palette, though it may not be the exact same one. It's only $111, which isn't bad for a cute formal dress like this. Sigh...to buy, or not to buy? I don't really have an occasion to wear it, but I'm worried that I'll regret passing up on it later...

No comments: