Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Promenade Attire, Part Three

I've really tried to stay away from dresses that fit into the typical "prom" category, like these:

There isn't anything wrong with brightly coloured, satiny, heavily embellished dresses, it's just that for some reason they aren't exactly my style. I'm having an internal debate as to whether I want a cocktail dress or a long dress, but I know for sure that I don't want any sort of calf-length thing (which would make me look ever shorter than I am).



Anyway, what do you guys think of this one? It's on sale for $261 at Saks, which isn't too bad for a prom dress. Plus, it's the type of dress I could re-use for other soirees. The colour's bright for my typical neutral loving self, but I think that the red would work pretty well with my semi tanned skintone and dark hair. Plus, the slim silhouette would work with my small and skinny shape.

No comments: