Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Crisp, Professional Florality

Everyone has their favourite occasion to dress up for. For some, it's a huge, black tie event, that calls for red carpet gowns. For others, it's a walk around the block, which requires jeans, sneakers, and maybe a simple sweater. While one of my favourite activities is perusing gorgeous red carpet gowns, I love dressing up for dressy yet slightly professional occasions. Occasions like those, which are few and far between, often allow me to show style without feeling pressured to show skin.

I've slowly started to love crisp sheaths, especially ones with patterns that aren't too crazy but that still are interesting. This pink floral sheath from Saks is a great way to show off your girly side without looking too frou-frou. Plus it's on sale for $173.90!


I would pair it with a really simple clutch and some fashion forward yet still simple shoes.

No comments: