Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Crew, Part 2

As always, when I visited the J. Crew website to post about the new fall offerings, I couldn't resist getting sucked into their sale section. So, here are a couple of my picks.

Even though I wear mostly neutral coloured pieces of clothing, I think that this print is absolutely stunning. I would dream to wear that top with a black high-waisted skirt.



This silver sweater may seem a bit glitzy for J. Crew, but I think it's a great compromise between glitz and glamour and classic style. I could imagine throwing this on over a typical day ensemble if I'm going out with my friends.


This dress is in a beautiful shade of blue, and the silhouette is very classic. I personally love strapless dresses with a silhouette like this one, and this is no exception. I could see this with classic heels, or with red lipstick and red heels for extra punch.


This dress immediately caught my eye...I love the silhouette, I love the polka dot print, and I love the braided neckline.


I'm not really in love with the price tag, so instead of adding it to my shopping cart I styled it three different ways. Love that red cardigan!

No comments: