Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kiss Me, Kate!

Imagine my pleasant surprise when I woke up to sun streaming into my window, stretched, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and went to check my email, only to find...

...that there's an additional 25% of all sale items at Kate Spade. What a great start to the day! Anyway, here are a few of my sale picks, with their brand new prices:

Classic Noel Tanya, $33.75
This one's great if you just want a little piece of Kate.


Pop Clinton Street Remy, $81.75
It's always great to get wallets in punchy colours, because you don't have to worry about them matching with everything.


Katy Ruth Cardholder With Ring, $59.25
A great price for a little wallet! Though it may just be a cardholder, you can definitely use this as a small wallet...and you can even attach your keys. This is another way to get a little piece of Kate.


And, in my own shopping cart...

Katy French Wallet, $66.75
Though this may resemble the above item except with an extra $7 tacked on, it's actually a full wallet as opposed to the cardholder depicted above. I love the handy 4" by 5" size (rounded), and I love the punchy red hue. Did I mention I love the price! I am so long overdue for a new wallet...

No comments: