Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pink Lady

I received this cute little Stila Convertible Color in Lillium in a makeup swap, and...I love it! The little compact is so adorable (it must have come in a travel kit or something) and sweet, and the colour is so natural and pretty. It looked sort of light when I tried it out on my hand, but on my cheeks it looks really subtle. I'm really not a fan of blush, because I feel like it makes me look younger, but if I dab my finger super-lightly into the pan, dab it once on each cheek, and blend it out, there's this really subtle pink flush that looks totally natural and doesn't give off a hint of "made-up." The staying power is pretty good...not unbelievably long-lasting but it does fade away naturally.




I highly recommend! Though, after seeing the full size at Sephora, I don't know how anyone could use up all that product...this little mini size is perfect for blush-scared me!

No comments: