Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Randoms

Just a couple of random things.

1. My Coach bag came with three Coach tags and looked kind of ostentatious with all three so now I have two Coach tags that I don't know what to do with...that leather one might not have much use but I feel like I should be able to do something productive with the brass one.


2. I just had the most delicious birthday cake ice cream from this little Coldstone look-alike called Marble Slab. I implore you to try it!


3. Whenever I'm feeling down, I glance into my new Coach bag, and...pow! Bright pink lining :)


4. I forgot to mention this when talking about my thrift finds, but I got this little scarf-y thing for 25 cents with the intention of using it to DIY something. I'm thinking that I want it to be a collar on a tank top or something...

No comments: