Saturday, July 5, 2008

Banana Bargains

I'll give you guys a bigger post in just a few minutes, but I wanted to share these two little finds from the Banana Republic sale (one is a gorgeous pair of flats, so I couldn't resist).

This red top is something I'm considering getting for myself...if only I wore more red. I love the zigzag neck detailing, especially because it helps to keep you cool during the summer months. I would wear this either with skinnies for fun, tucked into a high-waisted skirt for a nice dinner out, and under a suit jacket or cardigan for professional duties. It comes in blue and black as well, and it's on sale for $29.99 at Banana Republic.


These white flats have a great cutout detail, and I love the gold trim. Unfortunately, they don't come in my size or else I would have ordered them immediately. Maybe I'll fit in a quick trip to Banana Republic tomorrow...tempting, very tempting. Well for those of you lucky folks who can still buy these flats, I'd suggest you do so ASAP - they're practical, wearable, and yet still have that extra little bit of flair that make you stand out from the crowd. Did I mention they were on sale for $39.99?

No comments: