Monday, July 28, 2008

If I Was A Rich Girl...

It takes a lot for me to call a product "revolutionary," especially since the word itself is sort of gimmicky, but Bare Escentuals' Liner Shadow in You Can Never Be Too Rich Brown has come pretty close.


I was never really a fan of the idea of brown eyeshadow. The colour always seemed too muddy to me, so I always stuck with shades of grey and black for more neutral eyes. But, a little while back, I decided to pick up this eyeshadow/liner from Bare Escentuals because it had some pretty good reviews. And I have to say, I agree with all of them! When I use this as a liner (either with water or with mixing medium), it produces a beautiful brown colour that definitely lives up to the "rich" name. And when I use it as a shadow, the colour is really blendable and buildable. It's great for those days when I press the snooze button one too many times and I need something quick to look a little more put together.

In keeping with the whole "our-economy-is-dying" theory, you guys can head over to http://discount.makeup.com and grab this for only $9.50, which is about as much as a product from the L'Oreal HIP line, or other higher-end drugstore products. I would definitely encourage you guys to give this a shot, especially if you're like me and you're a little dubious about the benefits of a muddy brown shadow. Plus, the name is adorable...you really never can be too rich with this shadow!

No comments: