Thursday, July 10, 2008

Etsy Finds No. 6: Starlight Vintage

I promise that this will be the last post on cute Etsy plastic stud earrings. Pinky swear. It's so hard to resist posting about them, because they're just so adorable and just so cheap! But this will be the last one. I think I'll post about cameo earrings on Etsy, and then move onto some new territory.

Another seller with "vintage" in her name, StarlightVintage, immediately signaled a shop worth looking through. It's quite convenient that I decided to round out the Etsy seller spotlights with Starlight Vintage, because her store epitomizes the whole kitschy-cute-yet-small-studs idea. I know I say this for every seller, but really, these three earrings do not even begin to do justice to the large selection of cute plastic studs available at this store. My personal favourites are the pink and purple umbrella earrings, but those potato chip ones are so unique!



No comments: